Labor Day Weekend ~ September 1st- 4th
One of the best ways to end your summer!
Come as a family and enjoy many of the fun activities that camp has to offer.
Spend time in God’s creation, and be challenged by our speaker to deepen your relationship with God.
Join some other hearty souls for our annual swim across the lake on Saturday morning!
Activities include: canoeing/kayaking, tubing, airsoft, archery, riflery, swimming, volleyball, disc golf, and much more!
Plan to arrive between 6 pm and 10 pm Friday evening, enjoy a relaxing fun-filled weekend, and head home Monday after lunch.
Hope to See You Here!
- Enjoy Quality Time With Your Family
- Camp Fires: Skits, Stories, Praise Songs
- Archery, airsoft, disc golf, riflery, and More
- Enjoy delicious meals prepared for you!
- Swimming, Canoeing, Kayaks, Wakeboarding, Tubing and more on the Water!
- Join some of us as we swim across the lake Saturday morning!
- And Much More!
- Adult and children ages 5 and up: $35.00 per person
- Children ages 0 - 4: FREE!
- Immediate Family Maximum Registration: $175.00
- Tent Site: $30/site
- Stockade Cabin: $45/cabin
- Battalion Cabin (Main Camp): $55/cabin
- RV parking at Stockade ~ no/Electric or Water: $40/site
- RV field site w/Electric and Water: $60/site
- Lodge: $70/room (room sizes and capacities vary and are assinged based on group size)
- Kids under 5 eat free with parents meal plan!
- 8 Meals plan: $56. / per person age 5 and up covers Breakfast, lunch & dinner on Saturday and Sunday, Breakfast & lunch on Monday
- Dinner only meals plan: $16. / per person 5 and up covers dinner on Saturday and Sunday.
- Campers are welcome to use camping stoves or any of our fire pits in the cabin, tent, or RV areas to prepare meals if you choose not to participate in any meal plan.
Accomodations will be assigned in the order registrations with deposit are received at NEFC.
A RECREATION RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK FORM must be filled out for EACH person attending. Please fill out as follows:
- All adults by signing and dating
- All minors 10 and older by both the minor and the parent and/or legal guardian signing and dating
- All minors under 10 by a parent and/or legal guardian signing and dating.
CLICK HERE for Registration Form. Registration form and deposit MUST be received by Saturday, August 26th if you wish to choose any meal options.
Mail registration form and deposit to:NEFC Family Camp Registration197 Quite A RoadLovell, ME 04051