Winter Guys Camps
A great place for guys to do stuff guys like to do!
For all guys, ages 6 and up! Enjoy great food, play games, shoot stuff, laugh, and learn about the man God wants you to be.
We have plenty of activities for guys of all ages, shapes, sizes, and beard lengths. Enjoy the rush of a rousing game of hockey in the cool winter air or sit by the crackling fire with a hot coffee and a book, the choice is yours, no judgements!
Bring somebody! Fathers, sons, grandfathers, uncles, brothers, friends, or neighbors. Get to know the men in your church better, reconnect with old friends, or make new friends!
Our program is designed to build relationships between men and God using fellowship, accountability, and mentoring of other men.
Guys Camp Winter Weekend Registration:
When the dates of the winter sessions for 2019 are decided, we will update this page with registration information.
Guys aged 8-17 must be accompanied by an adult aged 21 or over.
What to Bring:
- Warm Sleeping Bag and Pillow
- Warm Snow Boots, winter jacket, and snow gear (hats, gloves, etc.)
- 2 Changes of Warm Clothing
- Extra Socks!
- Toiletries and Towel
- Bible, Flashlight, Camera
- Guitar ~ if you want to help with worship
- Ice Skates or Snowshoes if you have them!
- Firearms & ammo (Locked & secured) if you want to shoot your own. We will have firearms & ammo available to experience!
- A healthy appetite
- A good attitude!
What NOT to Bring:
- Alcohol, tobacco, non-prescription drugs
Plan to arrive Friday night between 7:00 PM and 9:00 PM (supper will not be provided on Friday night) and depart Sunday after Lunch.